General information pertaining to visitors of this website is recorded for website improvement purposes. Generally, this information cannot be traced back to individual persons.
The images, text and typographical layout of this site are the copyright ©2023 of White Camino Ltd. All rights reserved.
White Camino Ltd. is aware that children may visit this site. White Camino Ltd. encourages parents to supervise the computer use of their children and to consider the use of internet filters.
Statement of Privacy
This site does not collect any private information. White Camino Ltd. acts in accordance with UK privacy laws. White Camino Ltd. reserves the right to amend this Statement of Privacy if changes in our policy, business operations, the law or legal precedent give grounds to do so.
White Camino only retains e-mail, office address and contact phone number data on its clients and does not share this information with any third party, other than when approved to do so for any sample or end product delivery via courier, and we do not process or manipulate this data in any way or mass mail to this client database.
In compliance with GDPR, all the data we hold is held on password protected files or within our password protected e-mail server and all business computers and mobile devices are also password and / or fingerprint recognition system protected and we endeavour to keep all records correct and up to date and we handle all data in full confidentiality.
Cookies - How we collect and use your information?
What is a cookie?
White Camino uses Google analytics and cookies: A cookie is a small piece of text that is sent to your browser by a website you visit. It helps the website to remember information about your visit, like your preferred language and other settings. This can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you. Cookies play an important role.
What type of cookies do we use?
There are three main types of cookies – here’s how and why we use them:
• Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features
• Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve its functionality
• Customer preference cookies – when you are on the website, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Further information about cookies can be found at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-pecr/cookies-and-similar-technologies Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site.
Your rights as an individual
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
• The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
• The right to access the personal information we hold about you
• The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
• The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it in some circumstances
• The right to stop direct marketing messages
• The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)